viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2007

My dream house..!


My house is very big; it has 5 bedrooms some of then are small, others are bigger, my for example, it´s spacious enough and it has it´s own bathroom, my house has 3 bathroom a spacious living room, itsn´t very ellegant but it´s OK, one kitchen and one play room where we wacht TV, the yard it´s very big there´s room enough for 8 cars and the back yard it´s even bigger!!!. I live in a good neighborhood; it is more like a comercial zone because there´s a chinese supermarket, a Mc Donald´s, a Subway, a Gas Station and my sister small clinic.


My house it´s very private and spacious; however right now it is begin construction and is very dirty and noisy sinless workers, make a lot of noise when they work set asaid a mess, they were a complete chaos.


How I imagine my house???...Some day when I have a lot of money (I want to be a judge, remenber I´m law student). I imagine a huge house with a lot of bedrooms; 20 for least, each room will have it´s own bathrooms, a very elegant bathroom for the visitors a hudge and elegant living room with a expensive sofas and a nice decoration, marble statues and a lot of pictures, will have a spacious kitchen, a pool a the most important of all, a huuuuuuuuge play room with a big TV and a lot of game like arcades, pool games, and a lot of thing for entertainment.!!!!

No hay comentarios: